Good morning everyone!
Were peanut butter & jelly sandwiches a staple in anyone else’s diet? Growing up, these were a favourite of mine.
Luckily I have discovered a new way to enjoy this childhood memory.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
½ cup of rolled oats.
1 large ripe banana.
¾ of almond or cashew milk.
2 tbsp of chia seeds.
1 tbsp of natural peanut butter.
¼ cup of raspberries or strawberries.
D I R E C T I O N S:
1. In a bowl, mash the ripe banana and stir in the almond/cashew milk.
2. Add the oats and chia seeds to the wet mixture and blend until completely mixed together.
3. Add the peanut butter and fold into the oats.
4. Add the berries and fold into the oats.
4. Place the oats into a sealable container or jar to refrigerate overnight (or at least 2-3 hours).
T I P S:
Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats