Vegan Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Apple pie doesn’t just have to be made for dessert. I played with a few ingredients and have fallen in love with this combination!
It is a delicious, fiber packed meal that is super easy to create.
I hope you like them!
I N G R E D I E N T S:
½ cup of rolled oats.
1 large ripe banana.1
1 cup of almond or cashew milk.
2 tbsp of chia seeds.
1 tsp of cinnamon.
1 tsp of nutmeg.
¼ of crushed walnuts.
¼ tsp of pure vanilla extract.
1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
½ cup of chopped apple (I use honeycrisp).
D I R E C T I O N S:
1. In a bowl, mash the ripe banana and stir in the almond/cashew milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
2. Add the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and chia seeds to the wet mixture and blend until completely mixed together.
3. Add the nuts and fold into the oats.
4. Add the apple pieces and fold into the oats.
4. Place the oats into a sealable container or jar to refrigerate overnight (or at least 2-3 hours).
T I P S: