A little fun fact about me: I was always the kid who preferred a raisin cookie over the chocolate chip one. Crazy, right?
I have a weakness for anything oatmeal & raisin. What makes that combination even better? Cinnamon!
I created my own granola recipe based on my love for this combination. It is heavenly - both savory & sweet.
I use granola almost everyday in at least one of my meals or snacks. Granola is the perfect addition to yogurt, smoothie bowls, salads & it makes an awesome grab-and-go.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
2 cups of rolled oats.
2 tbsp. of cinnamon.
2 tbsp. of coconut oil.
½ cup of raisins.
¼ cup of pure maple syrup.
½ cup of sunflower seeds.
½ cup of almonds.
2 tbsp of chia seeds.
½ of pumpkin seeds.
¼ chopped walnuts.
D I R E C T I O N S:
1. In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
2. Melt the coconut oil and mix it into the dry ingredients.
3. Add the maple syrup and mix well.
4. Spread the granola mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 60 minutes at 225 degrees F.
6. Let the granola cool and transfer it into a sealable container.